- About Us
- Soil Management Info
This Center is pleased to invite sealed quotation from authorized ticketing agents for providing confirmed air tickets for the travel of 1 (one) official from Paro to Seattle, Washington, USA as per the itinerary given below: –
1st March17 Paro Delhi
6th March17 Delhi Seattle, Washington (USA)
18th March17 Seattle, Washington Delhi
20th March17 Delhi Paro
Terms & Condition
- Sealed quotation should be submitted to National Soil Services Center, DoA, MoAF on or before 15th February’17 at or before 10.30 a.m.
- Sealed quotation should be addressed to Program Director, National Soil Services Center, DoA, MoAF Simtokha.
- The quotations will be opened on the same day at 11 a.m.
- Quotations received after the submission date will not be entertained.
- Bidders are requested to mention the name of airline and confirmed itinerary in the quotes.
- Availability of seat at the time of travel should be established before submitting the quotes.
- Unconditional hike in fare or change in airlines at the time of travel will not be accepted.
- The bidders must attach copy of the license and tax clearance certificate.
- Quotations without sealed envelope will be disqualified.
- The decision of the tender committee will be final and binding.
From Program Director’s DeskDear Visitors! Welcome to this Centre's website, the virtual extension of the National Soil Services Centre (NSSC) under Department of Agriculture, Ministry of Agriculture & Forests.
- 1 week ago
- 7 months ago
- 1 year ago
- 2 years ago
- 2 years ago
- 3 years ago
- 4 years ago
Monday, November 20 2017, 7:19 pm