- About Us
- Soil Management Info
The National Soil Services Center (NSSC) under Department of Agriculture (DoA), MoAF invites sealed quotations from authorized ticketing agents for travel as per the terms and conditions specified below: –
|Paro Bhopal (India)||14th August 2016||2 PAX; Economy Class|
|Bhopal (India) Paro||24th August 2016|
- Sealed quotation shall be submitted to the National Soil Services Center, Department of Agriculture on or before 28th July 2016 on or before 1.00 PM.
- Sealed quotation should be addressed to the Program Director, NSSC, Department of Agriculture, MoAF, Simtokha.
- The quotation will be opened on the same day at 2.30 PM.
- Quotations received after the submission date and time will not be entertained.
- Bidders are requested to mention the name of airline and confirmed itineraries in the quotes.
- Availability of seat at the time of travel should be established before submitting the quotes.
- Unconditional hike in fare or change in airlines at the time of travel will not be accepted.
- Quoted rates should be valid for at least a month.
- Bidders should submit valid Ticketing License issued by the Ministry of Economic Affairs.
- Quotations without sealed envelope will be disqualified.
- Bidders are requested not to quote for budget airlines.
- The decision of the tender committee will be final and binding.
For further queries contact (02)351 037/351 174 or 1782 5472
From Program Director’s DeskDear Visitors! Welcome to this Centre's website, the virtual extension of the National Soil Services Centre (NSSC) under Department of Agriculture, Ministry of Agriculture & Forests.
Friday, July 28 2017, 4:37 am