- About Us
- Soil Management Info
National Soil Services Center (NSSC) under Department of Agriculture, Ministry of Agriculture & Forests located at Simtokha is pleased to invite sealed quotation from authorized ticketing agents for providing confirmed air tickets for the travel of 14 (fourteen) officials from Paro to Bangkok on 13th November’16 & return on 20th November’16.
Terms & Condition
- Sealed quotation should be submitted to National Soil Services Center, DoA, MoAF on or before 4th November’16 at or before 12.30 p.m.
- Sealed quotation should be addressed to Program Director, National Soil Services Center, DoA, MoAF Simtokha.
- The quotations will be opened on the same day at 2 p.m.
- Quotations received after the submission date will not be entertained.
- Bidders are requested to mention the name of airline and confirmed itinerary in the quotes.
- Availability of seat at the time of travel should be established before submitting the quotes.
- Unconditional hike in fare or change in airlines at the time of travel will not be accepted.
- The bidders must attach copy of the license and tax clearance certificate.
- Quotations without sealed envelope will be disqualified.
- The decision of the tender committee will be final and binding.
For further details please contact at 351037/351174 during the office hours.
From Program Director’s DeskDear Visitors! Welcome to this Centre's website, the virtual extension of the National Soil Services Centre (NSSC) under Department of Agriculture, Ministry of Agriculture & Forests.
Friday, July 28 2017, 4:39 am